Kellington Protection’s goal is to provide a safe and secure environment for students, staff and visitors at colleges and universities throughout the Tri-State area. We work closely with staff administrators and local law enforcement to maintain an environment conducive and supportive of education. Our programs are focused and tailored to foster the smooth operation of each campus and meet each client’s specific needs.
Our services include:
- Uniformed & Plain-clothes Security Officers
- Certified Armed Officers/Unarmed Officers
- Campus Patrol
- Parking Lot Regulations & Security
- Traffic Control
- Call Box Response
- Student Escort Service
- Access Control
- Crowd Control
- Special Event Security
- Emergency Response
- Student Identification Management
- Threat Assessments / Security Surveys
- Re-assessment of Security Environments
- Building Evacuation Plan / Training
- Security Training for Administrators
Kellington Protection Safety Facts
- Of those incidents that occurred at on-campus or non-campus sites (n = 217), 36 percent took place in administrative/academic/services buildings, 28 percent took place in residential buildings, and 27 percent took place in parking lots or campus grounds.
Get a free, no-obligation quote »
Yes! I’d like to discuss what Kellington Protection security and protection services can do for me.
Why do you need Kellington Protection?
“Theft is the most common property crime, assault is the most common violent crime.”
U.S. crime rates per 100,000 people, by offense type in 2019.
Note: FBI figures for arson are not included because of data limitations.
Source: Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)