Kellington Protection Services understands the unique requirements associated with providing security services to healthcare facilities. We share in the commitment to patient safety and high quality service. We strive to create a secure setting for health care employees to work. Our security professionals receive training in interpersonal skills, and are encouraged to practice those skills while protecting residents, patients, visitors and staff, as well as property.
Customized Training Programs:
- HIPPA Requirements
- Emergency Situations / Procedures
- Fire Safety
- Evacuation Plans & Drills
- OHSA Standards
- The Joint Commission’s National Standards for Safety
- Elopement Awareness
- Crisis Prevention Intervention Training
KPS management works closely with clients to ensure that security and safety protocols are constantly reviewed and evaluated to facilitate the most comprehensive security program for each facility.
We service hospitals, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, psychiatric units, and long term care facilities.
Health Care Facility Services
- Emergency Room Security Officers
- Parking Lot Security
- Escort Services
- Access Control Officers
- Concierge / Security Receptionist
- Intake Officers
- Integrated Technology Solutions
- Traffic / Parking Control
- Visitor Screening and Authorization
- Violence Prevention
KPS has been the security provider of choice for health care facilities including hospitals, assisted living facilities and nursing homes.