Kellington Protection offers a wide range of mobile patrol services, also known as roving or security patrols. We provide site-wide security for residential gated communities, commercial properties, construction sites, as well as addressing numerous other situations, such as alarm response and emergency response for natural disasters, with services that are customized to your needs.
Uniformed patrol officers in marked patrol vehicles can enhance safety and reduce the risk of vandalism or theft on your property. Our patrol officers, combined with solutions designed specifically for our clients, ensure the continued security and safety of your employees, guests and property. If an incident does occur on-site, Kellington Protection’s officers are trained and ready to respond immediately, appropriately, and in a professional manner. Now, that’s peace of mind!
Whether on foot, bike, golf-cart, or in a motor vehicle, our well-equipped, uniformed security patrol officers perform the following tasks to ensure the safety of residents, visitors, and employees, and to keep your property secure. Our personnel are trained to support you in a variety of ways, including:
- Scheduled patrols and/or random patrol patterns
- Covert nighttime patrols/surveillance
- Static/roving patrols in high-risk areas
- Property checks for residents
- Opening and closing of secured areas
- Traffic control
- Parking enforcement and parking lot control
- System maintenance reports (for example, lighting, sprinklers, gates & fences)
- Responding to noise and nuisance complaints
- Compliance enforcement of rules and regulations
- Perimeter checks of borders and property lines
- Assisting local law enforcement as needed/requested
- Emergency response to client needs
- Vacant house checks
- Welfare checks
Our mobile patrol officers receive thorough, on-going on-site training, specific to the location and client needs. Daily Activity Reports (DARs) completed by our patrol officers are submitted to the client management team for review. In addition, incident reports are completed and filed at the end of shifts, if needed. Our supervisors make both regular and unscheduled site visits and are readily available to our clients.
We train our mobile patrol officers to be vigilant, to identify suspicious behavior, and to address anything out of the ordinary in order to prevent issues before they occur. Our officers remain alert and informed through constant communications with local and state authorities regarding potential threats. In addition, Kellington Protection’s patrol officers are connected to our 24/7 State-Wide Command Center and are able to respond immediately and alert local law enforcement if needed.